Saturday, November 2, 2013

B is for Babymaker....

              If you asked me twenty years ago what I wanted to be when I grew up, one would have expected me to answer the usual, teacher, lawyer, or even The President Of The United yada yada yada. NOPE! Twenty years ago I wanted to be a tall, curly red-headed , hooker named Vivian who goes shopping, orders room service, listens to Prince, rides in limos, and occasionally goes to the opera. 

Don't worry my grandmother fast-forwarded the "gross" parts. In fact I didn't even know Julia Roberts "sucked" until she was in Mona Lisa Smile.

               Skip to now, I didn't become a prostitute. I became a mother.

          Hello. My name is Laura......and I am a babymaker.


               I have four children, three baby daddies, two sides to every story, and one extremely open mind. 
My oldest son Malachi is 10, he is my Little Man Tate, if you will.

 He is the result of the biggest decision of my 19 year old life. I didn't stay with his father but we co-raise him to this day. A couple years later I got married and stayed unhappily married for 6 years. The result of that life phase was tax debt, Little Miss Charlie (8) 

and the reincarnated Evil Knievel, Damos who is 6. 


Through the ugly and did I mention loooong divorce I met Juan. Together we had Zoe, the best accident since penicillin.


               So that's my journey smashed into a paragraph and you can get all judgey or you can kick back and let me share some of the bad , good, funny, inspirational, and flat out bat-shit crazy stories.


*Side note.... ( there will be a lot of these in the future)
Just to clarify Julia didn't suck as much as Mona Lisa Smile did.






No comments:

Post a Comment